Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh Crap...

After a wonderful 14 hours day I don't have much energy to write so it'll be a short one. Today I was ringing up a lady for some birth control pills and notice that she is a skinny, asian girl (pretty cute) that happened to have what looked like a 5 month belly on her. I sadly was too chicken to say something when she picked up the drug, though I did ask if it was for her and she said yes, but after she left I asked my female technician if she thought the girl looked pregnant. My tech said yes she did and she was going to say something but today we were back up like crazy (day before a holiday weekend and all) and didn't get around to it. So I realize I have to man up and ask this lady if she is pregnant, so I call her on her cell phone and introduce myself.

Hi this is TPDD from suckyoursoul pharmacy, could I speak to cuteasianlady?

This is she

I noticed you were buying birth control today and remember saying that it was for you, I do not mean to insult you but are you pregnant?

No...why do I look it?

(F-U-C-K!)

Well you appear to be rather thin, but you do look like you may be pregnant, are you sure it is not a possibility?

I am sure, I am currently having my period.

Well at this point I apologize, probably sounding more like a wuss than I should but I've heard stories about women killing men over stuff like this so never can be too careful. Anyway, I'm not sure if a woman would have a period or period-like flow if they were pregnant and on BC, but it seems like it could be a possibility. I guess this is just another missed opportunity to perhaps do some good and possibly follow up with her Dr., but the masses of Ambien amphetamine addicts needed appeasing.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a tough situation. That is why I started taking the approach of just asking as matter-of-factly as possible anytime I need to know (whether it is obviously yes, or very ambiguous). This makes it seem, hopefully, that it is a routine question, and not because of her body shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better safe than sorry, but that is definitely a tough situation to be in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She must be taking the birth control pills for the precautionary sake. Prevention is surely better than cure.

    Buy HCG Online

    ReplyDelete