Monday, September 28, 2009

Intro

So what the hell is this blog about and who is this guy named TPDD? Well this blog is about pharmacy, the good, the bad and the bullshit that goes with it. This blog is also about money, it is about money because quite frankly, the vast majority of people are clinically retarded when it comes to making and keeping it. This blog is also about politics, religion, sex and any other taboo subject I can think of.

So on to the second question, who is TPDD? Well I'm a fairly new pharmacist (graduated sometime in the last 5 years) and I'm ready to push some pills. I've been in pharmacy for around a decade now so it goes without saying that I'm sick of the crap this profession throws in our faces on a daily basis. My writing style will be like the lovechild of TAP and JP, sometimes logical and well composed and sometimes completely off the wall and bitchy (all in love TAP).

Oh yeah, my spelling sucks so get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment